Friday 28 September 2018

Red Lion New Game

Junior and I were walking around the jungle and we saw Red Lion coming to play with us. We played who could get meat. He would get pig for dinner  because it's his favorite. After that we played fetch. We would use the bones of the pig and we threw it as far as we could and then he went and got it and came back.  We let him rest for a while and we went back to play. I got a pistol out of my pocket and I shot it and Red Lion ran and hit it down. I said to him you like that cool game  right and he went "rrrroooo!"at me. I think that was a yes. I was proud of Red lion but we were all tired. Red lion was happy as a chirping bird.
ByTukariri

1 comment:

  1. I agree that good food doesn't have to cost a lot.
    Cooking is a great way to eat healthy food.So when you cook you know what's in your food.

    ReplyDelete