Friday 14 May 2021

Leadership

 

 Leadership 


On the 22 of March, I and a couple of more people from Glen Innes School and Glen Taylor School got selected to be a part of a program called Leadership. I was so excited I couldn't wait to start the first program. On that day at 11.00pm, we got to go and see the kids from Glen Taylor School. We couldn't all fit into the van so the 2 boys had to go in our principal car. 

When we got there we all umped with excitement and jumped out of the car. We meet all 10 students and had to do a challenge before we started cooking. We had to see who was the oldest out of all of us and who was the youngest out of all of us. 

We had to make contact with each other, and all of us were scared until my legs started walking.  I made contact then I just got good at using my hands and talking to them. 

We started to get into 3 groups and go and wash our hands. We made sushi with the help of 1 of the teachers at Glen Taylor.

That was so fun there I couldn't wait o go back. I can't wait! I love Glen Taylor School! 

No comments:

Post a Comment