Friday 14 May 2021

Why I hate lockdwn

 

Why I hate lockdowns


Firstly I hate lockdowns because you don’t get to go to school to see your friends. I don’t like lockdown because you don’t get to go to school to learn new things and if you stay home too much and play lots of games your brain will be addicted to games. Another reason is that if you love doing Maths, Reading, and Writing and don’t like doing it at home, then school is our only option. I think they shouldn’t be increasing the lockdown so that kids will be able to learn new things at school. Also, I really think that if we do sports and any kind of things we should be at school playing it, not at home playing games. We should also be at school because my school gives us free lunch that we don’t have to pay for. I think the solution to coronavirus is to wear a mask if going somewhere, use hand sanitizer, wash your hands, and stay in your bubble. If we do these things then kids can go to school and parents can continue working. Furthermore, I think it is safe to stay to keep coming to school and do everything you can to stay safe. I wish there were no more lockdowns so that you can go to school or go to work. I wish there were no more LOCKDOWNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment